Released in September 2020, AUSTRALIAN BIOFUELS 2020 is APAC Biofuel Consultants (Ecco Consulting and EnergyQuest JV) most up to date report on the Australian bio-based diesel, ethanol, advanced biofuel industry.
Over the past twelve months (to September 2020) low oil prices and Covid-19 have impacted on biofuel industry structure and production economics in Australia. So we ask – where to from here for the Australian biofuel industry having regard to:
- growing biofuel production worldwide?
- reconfiguration of Australian biofuel production capacity?
- mandate reviews maintaining status quo?
- consumer aversion to biofuels?
- outdated government support mechanisms?
- Australia remaining a vital feedstock supplier to international renewable fuels markets?
- the fast growing overseas interest in new technologies to produce ‘drop-in’ renewable diesel?
- growing interest in biobased aviation and marine fuels?
- competing with other emission reduction technologies in Australia?
The Low Emmission/Bioenery Technology Roadmaps currently being developed by the Australian Federal Government offers the biofuel industry a unique opportunity to respond to these new challenges beyond 2020.
Now in its fourteenth year of publication, APAC’s Australian Biofuels 2020 again offers an extensive, up to date (September 2020) and in depth independent analysis of all aspects of the current Australian biofuel industry and key technical developments in the international biofuel markets.
For study scope and order form for Australian Biofuels 2020 Contact Us or download here.