EnergyQuarterly is an up-to-date, independent and comprehensive 170 page update on Australian energy, utilizing EnergyQuest’s proprietary statistical data bases.
Each quarter the report analyses:
- Major current issues in both global and Australian energy.
- East coast gas market.
- East coast electricity market.
- Western Australia energy market.
- Renewables developments.
- Energy prices.
- Oil and gas exploration.
- Energy politics and policy.
- Performance of energy companies.
- Carbon emission developments.
- Future fuels monitor.
- Oil and gas reserves and resources.
- Gas markets and infrastructure.
- Liquefied natural gas production.
- Australian conventional gas production.
- Coal seam gas production.
- Oil and liquids production.
- New Zealand developments.
- Timor-Leste energy developments.
- Papua New Guinea energy developments.
The report is timely, produced within nine weeks of each quarter end. The report is used by companies for:
- Board presentations
- Investor presentations
- Government presentations
- Strategy development
- Gas purchase and sales
- Liquids purchase and sales
- Market analysis
It is used by governments for:
- Timely statistics
- Analysing supply options
- Ministerial briefing
- Following company activities
- Policy development.
It is used by investors and analysts for:
- Production monitoring
- Market analysis
- Earnings forecasting
Data from the report is regularly used by major companies in public presentations, as well as internally. Subscribers include Australian and state government agencies and a wide range of energy producers and energy buyers. The report is user-friendly, with data provided in easy to read tables and Excel spreadsheet format. Trends and waterfall diagrams highlight recent changes. The data is rigorously cross-checked against other sources. If you would like further information or a sample copy of the report, please contact us at email@example.com