EnergyQuarterly is an up-to-date, independent and comprehensive 150 page report on Australian oil and gas production, reserves, prices and development projects, utilizing EnergyQuest’s proprietary statistical data bases.
Each quarter the report provides:
- Comprehensive analysis of current developments and issues in both global and Australian energy.
- Australian oil, gas, and liquids production by basin/field and company, with analysis of developments.
- Reserves estimates by product, basin/field and company, with maps.
- Oil and gas resources estimates.
- Domestic gas and LNG price information.
- Analysis of new gas contracts.
- Separate estimates of natural gas and ethane production.
- Australian state gas markets
- Electricity market developments
- Gas-use for power generation
- Company production by region and field.
- Details of oil and gas development projects.
- Major gas plants and pipelines.
- PNG oil and gas production by company and field.
- New Zealand production
The report is timely, produced within eight weeks of each quarter end. The report is used by companies for:
- Board presentations
- Investor presentations
- Government presentations
- Strategy development
- Gas purchase and sales
- Liquids purchase and sales
- Market analysis
It is used by governments for:
- Timely statistics
- Analysing supply options
- Ministerial briefing
- Following company activities
- Policy development.
It is used by investors and analysts for:
- Production monitoring
- Market analysis
- Earnings forecasting
Data from the report is regularly used by major companies in public presentations, as well as internally. Subscribers include Australian and state government agencies and a wide range of energy producers and energy buyers.The report is user-friendly, with data provided in easy to read tables and Excel spreadsheet format. Trends and waterfall diagrams highlight recent changes.The data is rigorously cross-checked against other sources. If you would like further information or a sample copy of the report, please contact us at email@example.com