EnergyQuest has just released its Australian LNG Monthly for October 2022.
There are special reports on:
- Reducing Energy Prices: Thinking Outside the Box
- MidOcean, a New Dog in the East Coast Gas Fight.
Some of the highlights of this report are:
- Australian LNG projects shipped over 7 million tonnes again in October, shipping 7.13 million tonnes (Mt) (104 cargoes), down marginally on 7.21 Mt (104 cargoes) in September.
- EnergyQuest estimates that Australian LNG export revenue increased significantly in October to a new record of $10.6 billion, up from a record $10.2 billion in September and up by 82% on October 2021. Western Australian projects earned export revenue of $6.4 billion, Queensland projects $2.9 billion and Northern Territory projects $1.3 billion.
- Compared with September, Australian projects delivered three more cargoes to North Asia (China, Korea and Japan) in October. There were no cargoes delivered to Europe.
- West Coast shipments remained steady at 5.2 Mt in October (5.2 Mt in September), with 75 cargoes in October compared to 74 in September.
- East Coast shipments remained steady at 2.0 Mt in October (2.0 Mt in September), with 29 cargoes compared to 30 in September.
- Gas prices are falling internationally and also on the Australian east coast.
Information about the EnergyQuest Australian LNG Monthly is available by clicking here.